Monday, October 7, 2013

The Baby Kitchen

 
After several days of food tastings, I've discovered the best thing... the Baby Kitchen. I ground up the rice powder this morning in my blender and made cereal while Adam was happily playing in his way too small bouncer seat. It took several rounds of thickening, blending and mixing while Adam did the tasting for me to get a good consistency for him. I loved being able to include him in the preparing in such a way, it was so much fun and he enjoyed himself too (until the tasting!). 





So, now the plan is to leave the kitchen "open" while I cook. Me and my baby making his foods and playing while we work! It couldn't be more homestead than that when it comes to food!




On a final first foods note: Bananas are a favorite... Avocado is a choking hazard (for my Adam).... Green Beans and rice are not ever swallowed. Looking forward to the next kitchen adventure!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment